2. When we ask visitors to provide personal information, the purposes, third-party involvement to provide information with visitors' consent, and contact information are clearly presented before collecting any personal information.
3. Personal information collected from visitors shall not be disclosed to any individuals and organizations except for those that visitors accept for that purpose. When personal information is disclosed to the third-party with the visitor's agreement, the third-party shall follow the contract concluded with us to prevent leaking and providing your information without your agreement.
4. When visitors request disclosure, correction, or removal of their personal information from our records, designated personnel shall support this request in a timely manner.
Protecting Personal Information
In the modern information society, protecting personal information has become an important issue, both internationally and socially. Protecting privacy and utilizing personal information correctly is not only extremely important for us, but also our obligation. We have the following "Protecting Personal Information Policy" in our university and enforce to all individuals who work for us.
Meiji Gakuin University Protecting Personal Information Policy
1. Development and improvement of "Compliance Program"
Meiji Gakuin University has developed and deployed the Compliance Program to all employees to recognize the importance of protecting personal information and to ensure appropriate handling and protection of such information. The compliance program shall be maintained and improved consistently.
2. Collecting, utilizing, and providing personal information
Meiji Gakuin University has established a maintenance system for personal information based on operations and handles collecting, utilizing and providing information following designated regulations.
3. Security Measures
Meiji Gakuin University deploys security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information and strives to prevent unauthorized access, distribution, loss, destruction, or alteration of such information.
4. Respect of Rights
Meiji Gakuin University respects individual rights and responds to requests to limit or restrict use of personal information within the appropriate extent of norms and customs in society.
5. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Meiji Gakuin University complies with all laws and regulations related to protecting personal information when handling such information.
April 1st, 2005
Meiji Gakuin University