Shirokane Campus Library Floor Plan
Yokohama Campus Library Floor Plan
Here you will find the librarian’s counter for assistance
- User information and advice
- Lending and returning books
- Requests for materials in closed stacks
- Usage information and procedures for non-members of the Meiji Gakuin University community
- Requests to use individual research rooms
- Requests to borrow laptop computers
Hybrid AV Corner
This area lets you browse video, audio and Internet information together, which is a useful resource for compiling reports. You can use the library’s audio and visual materials. You are not allowed to use your own materials here.
This area features the current month’s editions of major Japanese and foreign newspapers and the past three years’ editions of the four major Japanese newspapers in reduced format (Asahi, Mainichi, Yomiuri and Nikkei). Earlier editions are located in the closed stacks.
Group Study Room
This room is available for groups to study together, or prepare presentations, while using library books and other materials.
- Contains permanent computer work stations and computer-related books.
- These rooms are sometimes used for guidance purposes.
This is a display of the original library plan and materials related to events on and off campus.
Career Assistance Corner
Materials are available here to help students develop their careers.
This is a collection of materials designated by faculty members for student courses. They are kept in alphabetical order according to the academic department and faculty member name. Books in designated corner must be used only within the library.
Available software is basically the same as on Computer Lab computers, including MS Office.
These can be used to print directly from library computers. A user ID is required.
Certificate Stamp Vending Machine