The Meiji Gakuin University Library is not open to the public. Please visit your local public library. Members of the general public who wish to use the library should specify the materials they wish to browse and the date they wish to do so and then complete the following procedures.
Using materials at the library
- Inquire with your local public library to find out if you can use the Meiji Gakuin University Library.
- Bring a letter of invitation from your public library and personal identification.
- You can browse materials in the library and make copies.
- Please do not request materials that are available at the National Diet Library or a public library.
- Browsing of valuable materials is allowed only for persons with a clear research objective and who have received prior permission.