|● Type of job|
|Commencement date of work|
|Type of vacancies|
|Full-time (tenured) position at the level of professor, associate professor or lecturer.|
|Department in charge|
|Number of persons to be employed|
|One full-time (tenured) position|
|Shirokane Campus and Yokohama Campus
|● How to apply|
|1. Research and experience in or related to English language education (EFL), especially curriculum and materials development; and teaching experience in classes in communication, presentation, reading, and writing skills in English; ICT education; and vocabulary useful for students majoring in economics.
2. Three or more years of teaching experience at the university level.
3. PhD or equivalent in English education or a related field.
4. Native Japanese speakers must be capable of conducting language classes in English. Native English speakers require proficiency in Japanese adequate for daily administrative duties.
[NB This university is founded on Christian principles. Knowledge of these principles will be highly appreciated.]
|1. Curriculum Vitae, with photograph and e-mail address.
2. List of academic publications
3. Reprints or photocopies of three major publications, each with a one-page abstract (in Japanese for or English)
4. A copy of M.A. or Ph. D degree.
5. A written statement in Japanese (2000 characters) or in English (1200 words) outlining the applicant’s views of an effective English education program for students of economics.
Candidates must use a standardized form for items 1 and 2.
You can download the form from the following links:
The personal data which you provided on these forms will only be used for selection purposes
|Applications must arrive by 2013.9.15|
|Please submit your application form to:|
|Please submit application package* with all necessary materials by registered mail or courier service only (not by email) to:
Professor Atsushi Nishio
Dean, Faculty of Economics
c/o Office of Human Resources
Meiji Gakuin University
1-2-37 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku
Tokyo 108-8636, Japan
*Please write “Application for position (English education)” in red ink on the front of the application package.
*Application materials will not be returned.
(Applicants who want materials returned must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.)
|After documentary screening, shortlisted candidates will be notified, and in early November 2013, they will called for an Interview and to give a presentation at Meiji Gakuin University in Tokyo.
|For more information,
please send an e-mail to email@example.com