MyLibrary (Personal portal site)
MyLibrary is the portal site for the on-line services provided by the library.
People holding a student ID card, faculty ID card or MG card (library ID card) of Meiji Gakuin University may use MyLibrary.
Please log in using your Port Hepburn/Hepburn Academy ID/password or the ID/password you were given at the time the MG card was issued.
MyLibrary provides the following library services:
- To log in each time you apply for services such as reservations.
- Applications for inter-site requests and reservations for books.
- Confirm lending/reservation status and lending/return records.
- Renewal of loan period.
- Purchase request (students only)
- Applications for course-related books (faculty members only)
- ILL Request (Inter-Library Loans).
- Applications for document copying, materials borrowing, and status confirmation.
- Registration/change of e-mail address.
- New-arrival alert services
- Access to electronic journals, databases, web sites.
- You can use the bookmark function to create links to your own preferences.
- Accessing MyLibrary from home.
The items in the database list marked “SSL-VPN” can be accessed from off-campus. Application is required at the Computing & Information Center.