Home  >  User's Guide  >  Non-members of Meiji Gakuin University  >  Members of Japanese universities or research institutes

Members of Japanese universities or research institutes

  1. Please use OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) to see if the Meiji Gakuin University Library has the materials you require.
  2. If you wish to use Meiji Gakuin University Library, please ask at your library.
  3. Bring a letter of introduction issued by your library and your ID card.
  4. You can browse materials in the library and make copies.
  5. Please do not request materials that are available at the National Diet Library or a public library.

Browsing rare and historical collections

If OPAC indicates that a material is shelved in “Shirokane B2 Rare and Historical Collections Room (Map),” browsing is allowed only for persons with a clear research objective. Please submit your application in advance to browse these materials If permission is granted, you will be able to browse these materials. This application also should be filed through your library.